Forums

TopicThis is a big one-and an important part of what I teach.

• Tue 16th Apr 2019 - 10:54am

Always take your time with your practice. You are embarking on a long road leading deep into your psyche.Yoga Burn The practice of Tai Chi is a path to your inner being. My teacher always said, "The form does you, you do not do the form." Have patience, keep up your daily practice and give thanks to the universe during your voyage of understanding your true nature.

Pesticides in your food, working long hours, stifling your emotions, air pollution: what do all of these things have in common? They all contribute to you health (or, I should say, ill-health) as a woman. Infertility rates, the early onset of menopause, irregular menstruation, and cancers of the breasts and reproductive system are consistently on the rise. Never before in history has the collective fate of women's health been so precarious.

But there's hope. The answers dangle all around us. We just need to reach for them. So, today, I'll tackle one aspect of women's health: Pre-Menstrual Syndrome, also known as PMS. The reason why I'm choosing to talk is that I feel that it is the first domino that goes down before the rest of them tumble. Another way that you can think of PMS is as a warning bell. What I mean by that is if you experience PMS symptoms, that's a clear message from your body that your hormones are out of balance.

PMS is the first signal. And you better listen to it! During an ideal month-when you're exercising, resting, eating well, being creative, and expressing your emotions-you won't have any PMS. That's right: zero. Zilch. Now, I don't mean that your life needs to be perfect. Ups and downs are inevitable. But how you relate to the tragedies and the triumphs does matter. When you DO have PMS (think cramps, bloating, migraines, lower back pain, food cravings, breast tenderness, irritability, and moodiness) your periods will be off -and, down the road, so will your whole hormonal system at large. One day this could exacerbate menopause or lead to more serious problems.

https://reviewforyou.co/yoga-burn-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies