Forums

TopicWhat Does the Bible Say About Entrepreneurship?

• Tue 16th Apr 2019 - 6:16am

I've always had the ability and desire to write, and 7 Day Prayer Miracle now, I'm making a daily routine to wake up at 5:30 a.m. to write. The writing part doesn't always happen, because my mind says go back to bed, check your e-mail, read the news because you don't have anything to write. The alarm goes off, and I get to my desk. I'm establishing a pattern and routine. The writing will come. First, I need to be sitting at my desk, and not dreaming. Daily, I say, "This is me trusting myself. The work that I'm doing is paying off."

My daily practice and routines makes me confident, happy and relaxed. Because of daily routines, I have accomplished many of my personal goals. If you desire more productivity, and to pass milestones, set up your daily routines. Remember if it's not in your schedule it doesn't exist. Time can only do one thing. It will pass into another moment; which becomes another day and another year.

If you are doing daily habits that are sabotaging, downright unhealthy and dangerous, stop and create new daily habits. Instead of reaching for the food, take a walk, write a journal entry. Put down the daily shot of whiskey, tequila or a needle and pray or meditate instead, lift light weights, or get out for some air. If you are watching content that is polluting your mind, and heart, choose to watch something that is 100% positive, uplifting and no one gets hurt.

Daily habitual routines create the real long-term results. Ordinary moments done daily, are just ordinary. Put all the ordinary together, and you might end up with extraordinary. An extraordinary life, income, practice, and amazing results beyond anything that you had previously achieved. Right now, decide upon one daily activity and commit to it.

https://criptomonde.com/7-day-prayer-miracle-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies