Forums

Topic The Key to a Powerful Social Bookmarking Strategy

• Thu 14th Jun 2018 - 11:00am

If you want to go the extra mile you can also bookmark any RSS Feed Facebook Ad IQ Academy Profiles or Article Profile pages you may have created that link back to your Site. In short, bookmark anything and everything that links to your Site. The easier you make it for Google and other Search Engines to find your site with the Keyword you chose, the faster and higher it will rank in the search engine results.
    I'm fairly new to the affiliate and internet marketing game as I've only been doing it for a year and a half, but in my time I have seen some tremendously effective tools and processes, and some monumental changes in what work and what doesn't.

Since most of my business is based around building websites and getting 'organic' traffic from Google (also known as SEO marketing) I like to keep abreast of any new developments in the search engine's algorithm (the thing that calculates which sites rank where) and what works and what doesn't. Around March 2009 I bought a tool called Bookmark Demon, which lets you socially bookmark a page that you have made (whether it be a blog post, a simple website or a content-filled domain) to around 100 sites.

http://letsgoforgood.com/facebook-ad-iq-academy-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies