Forums

TopicIs ADHD Medication Stunting Your Child's Growth?

• Tue 17th Apr 2018 - 12:28pm

Anorexia Nervosa classified with the hysterical psychoneuroses, patients aim to become very slim ProtoGen  and to stay so. Frequently preoccupied about food, the patient stubbornly seeks to lose weight. The determination to diet is a disorder of motivation. Exertion of the will, so that over-riding priority is given to becoming thin, is the chief feature of the disorder. It often follows teasing about being plump. Young girls are mainly affected by Anorexia Nervosa.

Alzheimer's disease is a severely progressive neurological disease of the brain which leads to the irreversible loss of neurons and the irreversible loss of intellectual abilities. My Father had this miserable disease and to watch that brilliant man go from running a large corporation to running nothing was a painful thing to watch. It is incurable and causes death. After we lost our Father, we lost my wife's uncle to the same disease and now we are forced to watch two neighbors who are succumbing to this vile disease. I am an avid researcher and writer of slowing down the aging process but have found little hope for those who suffer this affliction. However, there are some new products available that may slow the advance of this disease. It provides some hope. Now this disease also causes the loss of memory and reasoning which will become severe enough to impede a person's social or occupational functioning.

http://genuinehealthreviews.com/protogen-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies