Forums

TopicExercise, New Brain Cells and Depression

• Tue 17th Apr 2018 - 5:49am

This disease is also known as simply Alzheimer's and senile dementia. This disease while running its Brain Plus IQ  course develops plaques and tangles within the structure of the brain. Consequently brain cells are caused to die. Those who suffer this insult also have a deficiency in the levels of some vital brain chemicals which are involved with the transmission of messages to the brain. Simply said, when eating they may not be able to differentiate between a piece of meat and a piece of bread. They are also very prone to fear and confusion.

I just read a statistic that there are estimated to be between 2.4 million and 4.5 million Americans who have the disease. Rather scary, it is said the longer we live the greater the odds for you and I to be one of the statistics. Some history on the subject; the name Alzheimer's disease was named after Aloysius Alzheimer, who was a German neuropathologist and psychiatrist. He is credited, if that is the word, with identifying the first published case of "presenile dementia" in 1906. He had a 51 year old patient who had the distinct behavioral symptoms which did not fit any existing diagnosis; his patient is to have told the doctor "I have lost myself". After watching my Father succumb to this, I could not explain it any better.

http://genuinehealthreviews.com/brain-plus-iq-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies